Google Hangouts is one of the most used messaging apps for Android and iOS. Though it has a variety of useful features, sometimes you may need to recover deleted photos that were sent through Google Hangouts chat function. These are some steps you can take to recover those lost memories from your friends and family members.
The “google album archive” is a command-line tool that allows users to recover deleted photos from Google Hangouts.
Have your Google Hangout photographs vanished by accident?
Are you curious as to why this happened and how to recover lost images from Hangouts?
If this is the case, it is not an issue that just you have encountered; many other people have had similar experiences.
So, in today’s article, I’ll show you how to recover lost photographs from Google Hangouts using the most effective and practical approaches.
Regarding Google Hangouts
One of the most popular programs that integrates with Gmail is Google Hangouts. It enables Google account users to talk in text as well as media such as videos, photographs, and other types of material.
You may erase such photographs from Hangout that are no longer relevant.
But what if you want to get some of the photographs back from the app?
This kind of circumstance is aggravating, and users are at a loss on what to do.
As a result, this article will provide you with many techniques for deleting Hangout photographs as well as instructions on how to erase them.
Part 1: Effective Methods For Recovering Deleted Photos From Hangouts
Now it’s time to go through some of the most efficient and practical techniques to recover lost images from Hangout.
So let’s get started…
Method 1: Retrieve Deleted Photos from Google Hangouts Trash
Your photos are preserved in the Trash folder once they are removed from Hangouts. Your deleted items will be kept here for 60 days.
It indicates that you have sufficient time to locate and access them.
The procedures to retrieve deleted photographs from Google Photos are as follows:
- To begin, go to Google Photos on your phone or computer.
- To get access, log in with the same account and password.
- Then, in the upper left corner, hit “Main Menu.”
- Select the “Trash” folder from this menu.
- Then, after selecting the picture you wish to restore, hit the ‘Restore’ option.
All of your images will be restored to the folder and you will be able to view them again after following these procedures.
Method 2: Seek assistance from Google.
By contacting Google Support, you may also recover images from Google Hangouts. However, you must have a valid cause for doing so.
If you’re unsure how to do it, use the steps below to contact Google for assistance:
- To begin, go to Google Drive and login in using your Google credentials.
- Move up to the “Question Mark” symbol and choose “Help” from the drop-down menu.
- Next, choose the option to find or recover a file.
- Then, scroll down and hit the Contact Us option.
- You must login in with your Google account credentials, fill out all needed information relevant to the recovery of lost Hangout photographs, and then submit your request.
- Finally, you must wait for the Google Support staff to respond.
Method 3: Recover Photos You’ve Shared Or Sent From Another User
Sharing has been a significant aspect of life in recent years, and consumers like sharing their photos with others. So now you can retrieve deleted images through Google Hangouts from individuals to whom you’ve sent them.
Although there is no certainty, you might inquire as to whether the other person has stored those images in their conversation.
As a result, you should contact that individual and request those missing Hangouts photographs, and your issue will be resolved.
Method 4: The Most Effective Way To Recover Photos From Google Photos Without Having A Backup
If you’re still having trouble retrieving lost images from Google Hangouts, I recommend using a professional program. One of the finest and most frequently recommended ways for recovering lost images from Google Hangouts is Android Data Recovery software.
Not only are Google Hangout Photos recovered, but so are Hangout conversations, photographs, contacts, videos, documents, notes, WhatsApp chats, phone logs, audio files, and other data from Android.
It is simple to use and does not need any technological knowledge. The nicest thing is that it enables you to preview the data before recovering it. Samsung, LG, Sony, Huawei, Xiaomi, Nokia, Oppo, Vivo, OnePLus, Google, Asus, Lenovo, and other Android smartphones are supported by the software.
As a result, I recommend that you download Android Data Recovery software to recover lost images from Google Hangouts without making a backup.
Check out the whole user guide here to learn how to use the program.
Recover erased data from Android phones and tablets using Android Data Recovery.
The most effective and efficient solution for recovering data from Android phones and tablets that has been lost, destroyed, or vanished. The following are some distinctive features:
- Directly recover images, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, and other sorts of data.
- Data can be recovered in a variety of situations, including accidental, water damage, inadvertent, factory reset, formatting, virus attack, and more.
- Allows you to “Recover” deleted files without a backup with a single click.
Part 2: Effective Ways To Remove Photos From Google Hangouts
I’ll show you how to erase photographs from Google Hangouts on Android in this article.
The procedures are simple to follow, and the things may be removed without difficulty.
Method 1: Manually delete a photo from Hangouts
This approach is simple to use if you want to erase photographs from Google Hangout.
Simply follow the steps outlined below with caution.
- To begin, log in to your Google account using any browser on your PC.
- Now go to google.com/albumarchive and look for it.
- Go to the album where the picture is kept after that.
- Then, to open the picture, touch on it.
- When you touch on the three vertical dots, you’ll see a list of alternatives appear on the screen.
- Simply choose “Delete Photo” from the menu.
That’s all; your Google Hangouts photographs will be removed.
Method 2: Completely deleting the album
If you don’t want to delete any specific images but instead want to erase the whole album, you’ll have to delete it.
By following the procedures below, the whole album will be removed at once:
- To begin, open any browser on your computer and navigate to Google Album Archive using your Hangout account.
- Now, go to Hangouts and choose “Photos.”
- After that, touch on the album you want to remove.
- Then choose “More” from the drop-down menu.
- Then choose “Delete Album” from the drop-down menu.
That is all there is to it.
How can I restore images from Hangouts that have been deleted?
Follow the methods below to restore lost images from Google Hangouts:
- To begin, sign into your Google account.
- Now go to Google Photos and sign in with the same account.
- Then, on the left, hit the Main Menu icon.
- All deleted photos will be presented if you choose the Trash option.
- Choose the ones you wish to restore and then click the ‘Restore’ button.
What happened to my Hangouts photos?
You can find all of your Hangouts photographs and videos in the Google Album Archive folder after you’ve shared them with others. You may also use Google Takeout to download all of your photographs if you like.
Is it possible to get Hangouts photographs back from the Trash folder at any time?
You have a 60-day window to recover Hangouts photographs from the Trash bin. You have the opportunity to restore photographs that have vanished until the end of this time period. When the retention period expires, all items are permanently removed.
Now it’s evident that Google Hangouts enables you to save images you’ve shared in conversations to your Google Album Archive account. From here, you may choose to delete or download them to your computer.
I’ve covered numerous methods for recovering lost images from Google Hangouts in my blog. Try Android Data Recovery software to recover photographs without a backup in the most efficient and effective way.
Please leave any comments or questions in the space below.
Watch This Video-
The “google album archive hangouts delete” is a process that allows users to recover deleted photos from Google Hangouts. The process can be done on both Android and iOS devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I recover deleted photos from Hangouts?
A: Unfortunately, there is no way to recover deleted photos from Hangouts.
Can you recover permanently deleted photos from Google Photos?
A: Unfortunately, Google does not allow users to recover permanently deleted photos from their versions of Photos. This is due to copyright restrictions that Google fears would be leveled against them should they allow something like this.
How can I see my old hangout pictures?
A: I cant do that for you, but this website might help.
- google photos
- google hangouts photos
- google album archive hangouts
- archived hangouts
- google photos delete archive